How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

To Aiken we go...

Last weekend we went to Aiken to visit Gigi, Papa J and Uncle Justin. Matt and I had an engagement party to go to on Saturday night so we went down Friday to hang out. Chase travelled well. Hogan, well....he thinks it's his right to sit in Matt's lap to travel. I took Chase in my car and Matt took Hogan in his car because he had to go straight to another tournament on Monday morning. Next time I think I'll take Hogan and Matt can take Chase.

On Sunday we celebrated Justin's 25th birthday...quarter of a century old :) We just grilled out and played corn hole in the backyard. Happy Birthday Uncle Justin!

talking to Justin on his birthday morning


my new chair Gigi and Papa J got me!


Just reading the paper with dad on Saturday morning - I'm eyeing that pen!



Happy Birthday Uncle Justin!


I'm getting old enough for my Bumbo chair!


No comments:

Post a Comment