How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gigi comes to stay

I have to say that I am blessed with a mom who is near retirement and a mother in law who is in retirement! With Matt traveling as much as he is, it has been SO nice to have the moms come help. I love the company! Next week we start with Carla who is going to keep Chase for the month of May. She originally was going to keep him permanently but her husband was relocated to Atlanta, so they are moving. Monday is going to be a tough day for me. I've been with Chase almost every minute since he was born (with the exception of a few trips to the grocery store and other errands) so leaving him all day is going to be difficult. I'm lucky in that my job is flexible so I can do a lot of the work when he is asleep (AT HOME! :) ). I hope to get back on a workout routine next week - just trying to take 30 minutes each day to run and get my body back in shape.

Here are some of the pictures from Gigi's stay with us!
I still scratch my face so it's socks on my hands once again... :)


Chase and Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment