How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Nursery!

Only 20 days left until our little bundle of joy comes into this world! So hard to believe the nine months is almost over! I have been blessed with such a great pregnancy and hope the delivery will be the same. We are still working every night to make sure we have everything together - last minute trips to Babies R Us, putting the carseat in the car, assembling the stroller, you name it, we're doing it!

While I thought I would have time to go back and get more "trinkets" for the nursery, I don't know if I'll have the time. So this probably is the finished product...








5 comments:

  1. Looks great guys! Can't believe he's almost here...we know you'll make great parents. Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glider looks super comfy! What a great room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Mel! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love his little room!!! i can't wait to meet precious chase!! give him a sweet pat for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Mel is nursery is so cute!!! i can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete