How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Figured I should give you an update on the pregnancy...not that there is anything really new to report. I've now started to go to the doctor every 2 weeks so that means we are getting closer! Hard to believe Chase will be here in only 9 weeks (well, 9 weeks according to the doctor). My blood pressure and weight gain is great (only time weight gain is good :) ) and Chase's heartbeat is nice and strong. He weighs about 3.5 pounds and is about 16 inches long!

These past few weeks have been incredibly busy and stressful around here. I found out about 15 days ago that we had to be out of our office at work because the landlord was renting the building out to other people...thanks for the warning! He said we had to be out by December 29th and none of us had a place to go. So, Matt and I worked diligently to get my office moved to the house. This is nice because I can work in my pajamas some days :) but will have to be disciplined. In all this mess, we decided to move my office to the room downstairs and move the nursery to what was the office. And cleaning out the old office was a task! So many trips to the dump! And I have discovered what a hoarder I am...though I have turned over a new leaf and am now throwing everything away.

SO....now we are ready to get started painting the nursery and put everything in it. We still have to get a dresser and a rocking chair but hopefully we'll have those soon!

Pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment