How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

This is a long overdue post. I have not posted any Christmas pictures and figured I'd post them all at once. There are a million pictures!

Mom, dad, Matt and I went to Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens over Thanksgiving. We had a great time, albeit cold! This is me and Matt in the little village before going out and braving the cold.


Mom and dad Pulver in the Christmas Village


Our holiday schedule rotates every year. This year we spent the 23rd, 24th and morning of the 25th at the Hendrix's house in Aiken. The Aiken time started with game night at the Parks house...it definitely was a spirited crowd when it came to Catch Phrase.

Dad Hendrix opening his knife we gave him. We laughed at the picture because it looks like a violent Christmas day :)


Not sure why I posted this, but Justin apparently found something interesting on his blackberry. My guess is he and Matt were playing sports trivia.


Ahhh, the problem we have with the dogs....Sophie (the Hendrix Dog) and Hogan don't necessarily get along. This visit went much smoother but they aren't exactly the best of buds now.


I got a precious night light for the baby! Can't wait to put it in Chase's room!

Midmorning on the 25th we made the trip to LaGrange. Usually this is a dreadful trip because I-20 is so incredibly boring, but we had fun! Hogan slept the whole time and Matt and I enjoyed talking. We opened presents and such on Christmas night but saved all the delicious eating for Saturday.

Mom and Dad Pulver had a stocking made for Chase...how cute!!!


Matthew and Leslie's stockings


Our presents from Leslie and Matthew! They did such a good job and we LOVE all the gifts for Chase! They also gave us a precious blue bag...I think they had spy cameras on us because as we were packing, I told Matt that we have to invest in some blue bags since I will clearly be outnumbered in this house in February!


Mom and dad know I love to curl up in a blanket and gave me a Snuggie...one of the best presents ever!


You know you are old when you are excited about getting a ladder for Christmas :)


Matthew and Leslie gave mom a songbook for the baby...


Mom and her new digital picture frame!


Matthew and Leslie opening their map of NYC. They didn't know yet that their gift was a trip to New York City!!


Leslie was sweet and showed excitement for the used New York mug mom and dad gave her. Again, she didn't know what the real present was...Off to NYC they go!!


2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh I love the snuggie too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize I'm a little late to the game, but you look fabulous, Melanie! Hope you and Chase are feeling great and hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete