How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

BABY HAS A NAME!!!!

We have finally named Baby Hendrix!! We have had the name for a while but wanted to explore all options. Matt and I wanted to use family names and had to make sure that if we had more boys, we had more family names available :)

Drum roll, please.......

Baby Hendrix's name is Charles Bryant Hendrix and he will go by CHASE!!

My grandfather Pulver and greatgrandfather Pulver were both Charles and Matt's maternal grandmother's maiden name is Bryant. Funny enough, we both have Charles and Bryant as cousins.

We cannot wait for you all to meet sweet Chase and he cannot wait to meet you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love the name Chase! We're naming our boy Cooper...so 2 C's! I can't believe your so close! Getting excited I'm sure! Merry Christmas!

    Sara Buff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great name! I love Charles and my cousin's name is Bryant. Maybe you can name our next kid too? We'll need all the help we can get if we're having a 3rd boy!!!

    ReplyDelete