How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mountain Weekend 2009

We had a wonderful opportunity to go to Bright's Creek for a weekend and just hang out and relax. Mr. Amick, owner of Bright's Creek, gave us his beautiful house to use and boy did we enjoy it!!! It is SUCH a wonderful house in an awesome location!!

The Rostins and the Carters came up for Friday night and Saturday night and then Matt and I stayed thru Monday morning. It was a great getaway and much needed! Needless to say, neither of us wanted to come back home.

I couldn't pick pictures, so I just put a lot of them on here. Of course, I can never figure out how to post in chronological order so they are all out of sorts.

On Sunday afternoon, we hiked to a waterfall and tested out our "new" camera. Guess the timer works!


Matt rock hopping in the creek :)


My hiking stick I found along the way. The distance was not far but I felt like a true hiker with it!


Being so close to Q-School, Matt had to practice all three days. Saturday morning, he, Mike and Chris went out to play. Here is Matt in action...


Paige and I walked out to meet the guys while they were playing and I had to take a million pictures along the way. This was the creek...Bright's Creek, I'm assuming :)


Me preparing for motherhood. Sweet Eliza was a joy to have around!


Taking a break from playing pool!


Looking down into the main den from the balcony! Beautiful, huh?!


The downstairs "Mancave"


Another view of the Mancave


The Poker Table


The bar


The house...


The den on the main level


The kitchen


2 comments: