How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Best Family

I have to say I have the best family in the whole world! I got home today after a 15 hour work day only to find my four aunts had sent me a "care package" for the pregnancy! I opened it with SUCH excitement and found clothes for me and a book for Matt!!! They sent me maternity pajamas (which I'm wearing now...and mind you I walked in the door 20 minutes ago), a VERY cute maternity shirt (very "hip") and a white camisole. They must have been reading my mind because I've been needing to get all of those things (especially the camisole) and haven't found time to do it. They gave Matt a book about how to pamper the new mom. Ha!!

Thank you SO much Maura, Gail, Abby and Anne!! We cannot wait for Baby to meet our wonderful family. Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. what sweet aunts you have! there is nothing like a little pampering when you are pregnant. :) I've enjoyed keeping up with you guys through the blog and hope you are feeling well Melanie!

    ReplyDelete