How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hendrix Update

Well...we are done with Q-School for the first stage and happy to be able to rest for a couple of weeks. Matt played awesome! Finished 3rd at his site and got his first choice for second stage which is great! He will be playing in Dallas at TPC Craig Ranch November 18th - 22nd. Keep on a prayin'!

As for me and Budrow (our nickname for unnamed baby), we are doing great! Just had our 24 week check up and all is great. I have gained the normal amount of weight (yes, I will no longer be sharing the actual number :) ) and the heartbeat is good. He definitely is moving quite a bit! I haven't figured out a pattern but enjoy the kicks when I get them. The other day, I looked down and a part of my stomach was poking out. Apparently he was stretching and wanted more room :) He is a little over a pound in weight and about a foot long! Crazy!!!

I had strep throat (we think) last week but am over it now. Mom was wonderful and took time off work to come help me out. And boy was she a help! She washed dishes, took care of the dog, went grocery shopping, all that fun stuff. And I just sat on the couch! I tried to move but she wouldn't let me :)

2 comments:

  1. 24 weeks! It will fly by now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I cannot believe it has been 24 weeks already!!! only 16 left! That's crazy! And kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete