How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hand Sanitizer

Matt left this morning for Leon, Mexico to play in a Nationwide tournament down there. He was home for a grand total of 21 hours (to make 26 hours that he has been home in the last 5 weeks) - just enough to take the clothes out of the suitcase, wash them and repack them again! We also got a medicine kit along with some prepackaged items for him to eat if there is nothing else to eat.

Needless to say, I will be much happier when he comes back to the states. I have taken on mom role and PREACHED the word 'hand sanitizer' to him. A little obsessive on my part, but he has 6 bottles that he can carry with him :)

I'm very proud of him for his success the last few weeks! Hopefully he'll do it again and get in to Salt Lake City and I can go visit!! Mom - you did say you would keep Hogan, right?! :)

1 comment: