How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Salt Lake City

Matt played in Salt Lake City last week so I decided to fly out and see him. We've been to Salt Lake before but didn't take any pictures so I thought I'd take a plenty :) We had a great time and I enjoyed every minute of being out there. I flew in on Wednesday morning and we both flew home on Monday morning. Matt had a great tournament but is glad to be home this week!

These pictures are out of order because I always forget to put them in chronological order when uploading. If you know how to change them around, let me know!

Wednesday we went over to Temple Square to see the Morman buildings. They had such pretty flowers! I wanted to get in to see the Tabernacle Choir but they were recording a CD so we could not go in. Maybe another time!

Matt teed off at 8:45am on Saturday morning all by himself, so we finished in 3 hours! We went back to the hotel, rested and drove to Park City, UT to see the sights there. It was beautiful! On our way into Park City, we stopped at the Olympic Park and toured around. The 2010 Olympians were training for Vancouver so we were able to see some of their moves. So impressive - pictures don't do the sport justice!

Here are some of our pictures from the trip!

Leaving on a jet plane - view from the skies!


Downtown Park City, Utah


Matt and Melanie bobsledding at the Olympic Park:)


Among his other talents, Matt is a great skier!


Olympians training for Vancouver


Training for Vancouver 2010


Olympic Park - Salt Lake City, UT




The Morman Temple


Utah's State Capital - Go Tigers!


1 comment:

  1. Mel! You are getting really good already with your photography! Please email me and tell me how you're going about learning!

    ReplyDelete