How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Hendrix

We went to the doctor yesterday for our first ultrasound! I have to say I was nervous before we went....I've been feeling pregnant and looking pregnant but haven't had the opportunity to see the baby yet, so this was good for us! My blood work all came back great, blood pressure is great and the baby is measuring right on schedule! He/She is about 2 inches long from crown to rump :) and has a heart beat of 154. The ultrasound lady was not fun and would not guess what the sex is. She said you cannot tell at 14 weeks...I had to bite my tongue.

Enjoy the pictures!!!

It's got a big tummy like Mel did when she was a baby :)


I thought this screen detected the heartbeat, but it doesn't. If you can make heads or tails of it, good for you! We do know the picture is from the top. You can see two legs and the right arm.


Hello everyone! Can't wait to meet all of you!!


My profile


A close up of my face :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Mel! I know you enjoyed getting to see your sweet baby for the first time. I hope you are still feeling well! We need to get together sometime soon. Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie! My dad told me you had a blog & I just found it! Its great & I'll check it often now. So fun that y'all had an ultrasound! I can't believe they wouldn't even guess at 14 weeks! Our lady said she usually guesses 80% right at an 11 week ultrasound. Anyway, glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray Melanie! Love it! I'm so happy for you guys, and glad you finally got to see your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete