How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Art of Photography

Melanie here - - so I have decided to take up a new hobby. Photography! I've always loved pictures - you can ask anyone in my family! In fact, ask my Pulver cousins...I snapped more pictures in New York this past Christmas than anyone probably wanted taken :)

I am still quite the amateur in this field, but hopefully will eventually learn it. I finally upgraded the camera (one with all those fun settings and a big lens) and got a Mac to edit some of the pictures. I know eventually I'll need to upgrade to Photoshop, but I've hit my spending limits already. I've got a good husband who supports me on my various adventures.

Below are some pictures from downtown Greenville...wish these would lure some of you to come visit :) Like I said, I still need SO much work, but I'll get there eventually!!







No comments:

Post a Comment