How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Road Trip!

These blog posts are all out of date but I guess that's what you get when you wait a month to update. We went to Dalton, GA to visit dear friends of ours who moved there during the summer. They live on 18 acres in an absolutely beautiful home! We couldn't stay but for a night but we had such a great time! It was so good to see them! I miss my Hartley boys!

Needless to say, Hogan had a blast running round. Susan and Michael have two dogs, Bentley and Sage, and Hogan spent the whole time chasing them. They are good sports about it, that's for sure!

Thank you Hartleys for a weekend of fun!

Hogan having a blast


Chase and his John Deere


Owen giving Chase a ride


My two boys!


Oh, I love him!


The Hartley crew


Fun on Saturday morning


Chase's new ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment