How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter is such a special time and this Easter was especially special with Chase. However, it was quite an unusual one. We were brave and loaded up the house and headed to Aiken. We had an engagement party to go to for Jennifer Parks on Saturday night so we thought we'd go down Friday, hang out with the family and stay through Easter.

Everything was great but I came down with mastitis on Saturday. It was such a terrible feeling!! I had a low grade fever and my body ached all over. I think it was the first Easter Sunday that I didn't make it to church but I slept until 10am that morning.

Even though we didn't go to church, we celebrated and dressed Chase up in his Easter outfit. We had to do it now because he'll grow out of it in no time!







1 comment:

  1. Chase's Easter outfit is adorable - and so is he! So sorry about the mastitis; hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete