How old is Chase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

One day and counting...maybe....

Time to finish up your votes on the "Sex of the baby" poll!!! Looks like more people think sweet Hendrix is a girl and not a boy. Maybe my maternal instinct is incorrect! For the sake of names, I hope it is a girl - that name I think we have picked out :) Of course, as long as he or she is healthy, we are happy as can be!

We have our ultrasound appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:45am!!! Matt is playing in Chattanooga at a Monday qualifier, so if he gets in (which we hope he does), we will have to put off the ultrasound until another day.

We'll keep everyone posted!!!

1 comment:

  1. MEL! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what you are having...yippee! Let's chat soon and swap pregnancy stories! Love you!
    Les

    ReplyDelete